June 25, 2009

18.1.2009.give up or insist




18.1.200917, night i reach the heritagehotel at around 10pm. after that check in , me and ru and lim go down to took the supper after that back to my room and i receive the richard sms to ask me how i am , i told him i at kl now , he said why dint inform him early , why suddenly come to kl . i told him i come for marathon ,. he want to come n meet me have a drink , cos he said long time dint meet me since from last year . i told him tonight i have to sleep early , no time to meet him , n tomorrow sunday after i finish my marathon i also no time to meet him , cos i will go to seremban then he said ok loh . meet me next time . after that he sms me to wish me do my best in my marathon . he is the only one kl friends to wish me and encourage me , ( thank richard ) (hope u mum will recover soon .wish u all the best my brother ).then we watching the tv program till 11 pm , then we turn off the tv n go to sleep . but i totally cant sleep whole night , i duno why , maybe waiting someone to reply my sms and give me some wish and encourage and motivation . my eye keep open till 5 am morning , i told doctor and rutan , i totally dint sleep for whole night , can i give up to run ,cos my mind now totally blank . for doctor advise is (yes), cos is danger .hahah , duno is true or not , cos he can less one counterworker. but i still not give up , cos i still hope someone will coming to give me a support , cos some of my friends got told me before she will come and give me a support one day , but when i arrive there , i try to looking arround , but dint see my friends coming, this time , i still run alone without any supporter .i run almost ten year , my family never come and support my any competition , some time i told them i won the games but is nothing for them .cant see them show the proud and happy on their face . so now i run just for fun and enjoy .GE30K started at Lake Garden, is totally an up and down route till the finish line. I run most of it, even though with small pace while ascending, take wider but effort-less stride while descending, like driving a fuel saving car. Trying hard to concentrate on my breathing and step, to make sure not losing focus. This is really a physical and mind game as you can seeHilly route of KL, from garden, to Bukit Tunku, to Hartamas then run back on the same route. Hartamas, is it the high class residency area of KL? The condo looks nice, not much traffic there, people (mostly maids) bring dog out “jalan jalan” while their master still in sweet dream (I guess). Only runners are crazy enough to sacrifice their Sunday morning time running like going to die……Don’t ask me why I run…… why not spend your time comfortably on bed? People say I spend the money to get the suffering…hmm….why hah? Due to limitation of my words power, I just can smile J. becaurse i like to challangeI manage to finish the 30k in about 2 hr 45 min, still waiting for the official timing. So glad I can make it under 3hours, but this is the worse timing i never get it before , cos i set my timing is 2.30 min . but too bad . when the competition in process , i have a good stamina , but after 15km my body dont know why start to turn cool , can feel my energy is burning very fast, my mind have some idea is when i saw the ambulance , i consider to sit the ambulance to back the finish line ,but this is a very bad idea for the runner , i want to give up , cos still got 15 km to go ,but my body like not allow me to continue , maybe is the last night i dint sleep , but i told my self ,i cant give up , and i look at the sky , i feel my dad was looking me , like call me dont give up . now , i take out my power gel to eat then tryied to continue my run , just try to slow down my speed , and when i feel suffer i stop it and keep walking . when i reach to 26 km , lim was touch my back , i so surprises is was him , in this time he was over taking me , then i try to speed and over taking him back , he still catch at my back very near , i am so stress when he trying to catch me . after that he over taking me again , no matter how hard i try to over taking him , he still run more n more far away , so i give up , he join every marathon competiton he never won me before , in this time , he won it . but i not feel sad lah , cos i really have a bad stamina in this time , and i proud of myself because i complete the games and i dont give up . but lim i want to tell you , i will win it back in next race , but i dont know when ,but lim , please take my word i am the person not easy to give up .you wait the day coming , i sure i will get it back. hhehhehe After the run , i no have a much time to rest ,i went to collect my medal and direct walk 30 min back to my hotel , because at 10 am my friends mum will come to my hotel to fetch me , just finish taking my bathe , i receive the phone call aready.then i back to her house to take a rest . at 3.30 we starting go to seremban .i still feel tired and sleepy ,when i feel sleepy n tired i really dont talk so much .when reach there , 5 pm , i still feel tired so i take a car key from aunty n sleep inside the car , cos i worry at night i feel tired and cant take any nice photo .8 pm , the latin dance performance is starting , i feel great have a energy, cos can see my favourite latin dance performance and can let me shooting nice photo . after the latin dance performance , i was feel very happy becaurse i can help her take the photo , i hope i can attend her every latin performance and competition .but i duno i cant make it everytime or not , but i will try my best , i very cherish everytime to saw her dance becaurse i duno when is the last .the performance is finish on arround 11 pm , i was feel very tired on that night , so i dint talk so much when i back to kl ,, the next of the day morning, i take the early bus to back muar .
running the GE30K at Lake Garden.Still feeling the body ache and tiredness, but feeling lighter for body weight as well as my mind, like getting rid tones of waste accumulating in my body. What a release!RUNNING GIVE ME THE POWER TO RISE ABOVE ANY CHALLENGEI WILL KEEP RUNNING FOR THE BETTER WORLD . WAIT ME ! I WILL RECOVER SOON . TIEREN WILL STAND UP AGAIN我跑出了意志。我跑出了坚持,它比成绩重要,人生是一场长远的竞赛,一场意志力与梦想坚持的竞赛,你可以选择退出或者选择面对, 退出VS 面对, 我选择了面对, 你呢?
i run for my self , not for you , not for other people . i run to insist , i run from my mind , tha is more important than what a result i get , life is a long journey competition, a willpower and a dream competiton . insist or give up , i choose insist , what about you ? .