July 9, 2009

happy father day (wish you in the peace world )








dear Father,

I have always wanted to write you this but it just never get me to do it, may not have written this but somehow I need to start from here before I could find no courage or strength to start. i know you may not to read this letter , i know you may no receive this letter , because this letter is i send without any address , i dont where you are , i dont know where u live , i dont know how are you ,

Father, this is a letter that may not have sent to you but will be let known to all fathers. The last time I visited you I have notice you have grown so old, the grey hairs and deep lines on your face. A sense of hurt burn through my heart and I ponder deep into my younger days where you was so strong and handsome.

Father, you have worked your whole life through to provide us with all that we have needed and you never complaint nor did you show us sign of bitterness. Despite I know how hard for you, counting cents so that every of your income are given to the family. You have left nothing for yourself that I came to realized it today and I felt so helpless that I could do nothing much to make it better for you. But you have hide all of that to gives us a happy home and a complete childhood. You have been the role model and pillar to the family, to me. Remembering your strong hand holding mine when I was young and brought me to my first day of primary school, to attend the Parents Day in my secondary. You have made me proud and you are always there behind me, giving courage and strength to go through each defeat. You have always guided me through my undeniably wrong doing with just a very few words. How could I forget you have done so much for me, you stand up for my unjust, you break glasses to protect me.

Father, I am sorry I have not tell you that I love you, I have not hug you, hold your hands and show you that you have me when you are weak and lonely. That I am still very much protected and safe by all that loves you have shown me. I’ll never forgotten a day of your thoughts and teaching to make me a better person.

P.S/- As I have not say it I want to tell you now, father I really LOVE you and THANK YOU for all that you have dedicated to me.
( sorry no have the photo i take together with my father , that is the only thing is regreat in my life ) let me find it someday
you son
terence