February 13, 2012

It goes away somehow






Play this song before you read, help feel my sadness, help me feel.


I used to tell my blog everything.
My blog used to be my listener.
I used to talk to my blog.
My blog listens and is always there for me.

It was bad, it was bad talking to a blog.
Hence, I stop talking to it.
I can't talk to it now even though I really feel like.
I forget how to express my feelings to it.

I learnt to keep things low because I treasure you.
I see keeping it low as not putting my relationship in jeopardy.
Not a picture of you, not that I'm not proud of having you.
It's that I'm afraid of someone stealing you away from me.


What's inside of me?
"I was arrogant that I thought I was kind anf nice , now I look in the mirror, I feel so ugly."


I don't know what I'm saying, I don't know what to say.
I feel so... petty.