June 25, 2007

penang bridge marathon

wah penang laksa si neh ho chak
ohhh muar runner in nanyang new paper , the first 1 is ah lai , second 1 is me (terence) we are waiting our member




yummy penang asam laksa

wah , biskut sangat sedap ya , all is siew cai buy it to me , thank u very much ah , hahah (she look like my sister , alway take care for me
kek lok si

cable car at kek lok si


ohhh , we try to save our earth


penang thai temple






we are in the penang famouse guan yin temple , the history have more than 200 year old

me n my tuition teacher(siew chai) , she treat me like my sister , be our tour guide half day , very appreciate to her we visit the miama temple




our race number
me n old heard(ah tu )name same as a single , but total cant sing
me at the start point , prepare go to resiter the entry gate
muar full runner . 2 person not finish the race, they give up







on the way go to penang

on the way to penang (nice view)